Recently "Chewbacca Mom" reminded the world that life is about the "simple joys". Think about it - more of life is about the everyday moments than the sexy milestones. Though I've written a lot here about gratitude, this got me reflecting yet again on the simple joys I am thankful for. This is my list right now, though in no way complete.
1. Snuggling under a cozy duvet
2. That first sip of freshly brewed coffee in the morning
3. Hugging my partner tightly
4. Smiling to strangers and getting smiles back
5. Taking in a beautiful skyline view
6. Mastering a new skill that was unknown to me
7. Being awakened by the chirping birds outside my window each morning
8. Watching a scary movie and jumping with fright (this is a guilty pleasure, I'll admit)
9. Grocery shopping with my partner (yes I know, weird but true - we are talking simple!)
10. Camping adventures (s'mores included ;))
What are your simple joys?